This is a comprehensive Hospitalisation and Surgical Policy that is designed to complement and provide additional protection to your existing policy (which you may or may not have).
Highlights of Medic 101
- All eligible expenses shall be reimbursed up to the Limits of Policy.
- Policy is renewable at the option of the Insured. However, the premium rates are not guaranteed.
- Renewable up to age 101 years.
- Coverage up to RM390,000 per year.
- No Lifetime Limit.
- No Upgraded Room and Board Co-Payment condition.
- No requirement of re-declaration of health status at renewal.
- Medical Card facility for admission and discharge from panel hospitals for covered disabilities.
- Covers Organ transplant up to Limits of Policy.
- Also covered:
- Outpatient treatments for Cancer and Kidney Dialysis.
- Outpatient Physiotherapy Treatments and Home Nursing Care after hospitalisation.
- Deductible of RM10,000 per Disability per Policy Year so as to reduce premium costing.
- Medic 101 is designed to complement and provide protection as a secondary level of cover to the normal and basic Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance that you may have insured or coverage provided by your employer.
- The benefits of your basic/standard cover may not be adequate to meet the ever-increasing cost of health care and medical expenses for complicated, serious or complex surgeries or treatment.
- Accident Death benefits are payable.
- High limits of cover at an affordable premium.
- One common level of premium regardless of occupational class and gender.
- 30% automatic increase of Overall Annual Limit to RM390,000 when you are also covered by an active Multi Medi-PLUS or Multi Medical Protector with us for not less than two consecutive years at the time of hospital admission.
- High maximum entry age of 65 years and renewable up to 101 years.
- Deductible per Disability:
- RM 10,000
- RM 5,000 (if the entire treatment is in Malaysian Government Hospital)
- Only one Deductible shall apply if family members are injured in the same motor vehicle accident.