Private Car Insurance
Owning a car is a major investment and for this reason you need to safeguard your car against accident and theft.
Our basic Comprehensive Private Car policy covers:
Loss or damage as a result of accidental collision, overturning, impact damage, fire, lightning, theft or malicious damage and third party liability for death, bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use of the motor vehicle.
With our Comprehensive policy and subject to an additional premium, you can also choose to extend the coverage to include windscreen damage, radio cassette/CD player, flood, strike, riot and civil commotion (SRCC), current year NCD relief, compensation for assessed repair time as well as legal liability to passengers.
We offer 24-hour breakdown and accident assistance exclusively for our Private Car Comprehensive Insurance policyholders*.
Please click here to know more about the benefit of our MPI Generali Roadside Assistance or call 1800 22 2262.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
E-Hailing Add On
Did you know standard comprehensive private car insurance does not cover E-Hailing? Get protected!
- What Is Covered When Your Vehicle is Used for E-Hailing:
- Loss or Damage to Your Own Car
- Liability to Third Parties
- Legal Liability to Passengers (if they sue you for the the accident)
- Personal Accident cover of RM 10,000 for driver.
- Legal Liability of Passengers (damage or accident to third party caused by passenger)